Kababs are soft and crunchy fried once, made with vegetables or meat. Here I am making kabab with pasta (pasta kabab recipe). I add boiled potato for binding. It will be enriched with indian spice powders.
These pasta kababs go well for snacks, kids tiffin boxes or for parties. Serve these kababs with tomato ketchup or mint chutney.
You can also check my other snack recipes
- Pasta nuggets
- Cheese balls
- Hara bhara kabab
- Tamarind upma
- Mirchi bajji
- Medu vada
- Rava dosa
- Punugulu recipe
- Suji bonda
Step by step procedure to make pasta kabab recipe:
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Equipment required: frying pan
- Pasta : half cup, cooked
- Potato : half cup, boiled
- Green peas: 3/4 cup, boiled
- Corainder leaves: handful, finely chopped
- Red chilli powder: half table spoon
- Coriander powder: half table spoon
- Salt: as required
- Mix all ingredients mentioned in ingredients niecly, as a thick mixture. Take small amount of it and make it in cutlet shape. Repeat for remaining mixture.
- Meanwhile, heat 3 cups of oil , drop 2 to 3 cutlets at a time and fry till golden brown appears on both sides
- Once done, remove from oil and place them aside. Repeat for remaining cutlets.
Enjoy delicious kababs with ketchup or mint chutney.