Although Maggi noodles are popular across the world, it became part of the common household snack in India. As it takes very little time to prepare and tastes so good. There
Maggi is not only limited to household snack, but various professional chefs also create innovative Maggi based recipes. It is hard to believe that some street food stalls offer at least 50 -60 varieties of Maggi recipes. You can check veg cheese schezwan Maggi recipe by THE STREET CHEF.
Here, I am presenting Maggi magic recipe, Maggi masala noodles in street style. I am enriching it, by adding different vegetables. I am also adding some spice powders like jeera powder, coriander powder and chilli powder along with Maggi masala powder. You can easily prepare this delicious Maggi recipe with handy ingredients.
You can also check my other street food recipes :
Step by step procedure to make Maggi masala noodles recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Equipment required: Cooking pan
- Oats Masala Maggi packet: 1 (you can use any type)
- Onion: 1 small, finely chopped
- Green chilies: 2, finely chopped
- Green peas: half cup
- Carrot: 1/4th cup, finely chopped
- Capsicum: 1/4th cup, finely chopped
- Tomato: half slice, finely chopped
- Red chilli powder: half tablespoon
- Jeera powder: half tablespoon
- Coriander powder: half tablespoon
- Butter: 1, tablespoon
- Salt: as required
- Heat 3 cups of water in cooking pan, add chopped veggies(onion, tomato, green peas, carrot, capsicum, green chillies). Add spice powders also( coriander, jeera powder, red chilli powder and salt). Bring it to boil.
- Once boiling point is reached, add
magginoodles and mix well. close the lid and reduce the flame to low.
- After 5 minutes, stir noodles well and add butter. Now cook for 3 more minutes.
Finallyadd maggie masala and stir well. Now adjust salt and spicy. Now cook for half a minute.
Delicious street style Maggi masala noodles is ready to serve.