When it is a pleasent evening or a lovely rainy day, we carve for something delicious snacks. Moreover, fried snacks will steal heart. Now, I am bringing one of such snacks-crispy palak pakoda(spinach fritters).
This is a super easy and tasty fritter. These pakoda will go well with tea or coffee.
You can also check my other snack recipes
- Stuffed mirchi bajji recipe (Mirchi vada) Andhra style
- Pasta potato nuggets
- Rava bonda (sooji fritters)
- Mysore bonda
- Onion pakoda
For more snack recipes go to different snack recipes
For more veg curry recipes, go to different vegetrian curry recipes
Complete procedure to make crispy palak pakoda( crispy spinach fritters) with step by step procedure:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Onions : 2, sliced vertically
- Palak(spinach): 10 leaves, roughly chopped
- Green chillies: 2, finely chopped
- Red chilli powder: 1 table spoon
- Corn flour: 1 table spoon
- Besan powder: 1 table spoon
- Coriander leaves: handful, finely chopped
- Salt: as required
- Heat 2 cups of oil in a kadai.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients mentioned above(in ingredients) by adding 2-3 table spoons of water. Adjust salt and red chilli powder of the batter, before dropping to oil.
- Once oil becomes hot, add small amount of batter to the oil, gently drop 5 or 6 fritters at a time, fry both sides of fritters till golden brown appears, on meduim flame. Then remove fritters carefully from oil and place them on tissue paper.
- Repeat step 3 for remaining batter.
Serve hot crispy palak pakoda’s(spinach fritters) with tea or coffee.